Alhumdulillah, the Masjid will be open for Jumu'a and daily prayers in accordance with the governor's Covid-19 regulations.
In order to comply with the new COVID-19 guidelines announced by the Washington state governor’s office, we are making adjustments to the prayer schedule, so that we can continue to provide safe and peaceful prayer facilities to the community, Insha Allah. We request everyone to support each other during these tough conditions and continue making Dua to Allah for the benefit of everyone in our community and the entire Ummah. The new restrictions are in effect for all counties from Monday, Nov. 16 at midnight through Monday, Dec. 14. For the official guidelines and more information, visit the governor’s website.
Please continue following the masjid guidelines posted in the website and on the masjid notice board. We appreciate everyone's patience through this difficult time and May Allah SWT accept the sacrifices you all have made by complying with the COVID-19 guidelines.
Jumu’a (Friday Prayer)
Insha Allah, we will have three Jumu’a prayers with reduced capacity (occupancy less than 25%). Please arrive early for the first Jumu'a prayer as the spots get filled up quickly. If the masjid is full, please wait patiently for the next prayer.
- First Jumu’a: 12:30 pm
- Second Jumu’a: 12:50 pm.
- Third Jumu’a 1:10 pm.
We will continue to perform all regular prayers at the masjid with limited capacity, by following the government guidelines.
Guidelines for all prayers
- Please wear facemask at all times
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 6 feets at all times.
- Please bring your prayer mat/rugs at all times.
- Please leave the masjid promptly after prayers. We encourage everyone to pray sunnah prayers at home or perform the sunnah promptly and leave within 5 minutes after the Jama’ath prayer.
- Please come prepared with Wudu. Washrooms will be closed for the safety of the community members.
- Women, children, elderly and those with underlying health conditions are advised to stay at home.
- Stay at home if you are sick or have symptoms, to reduce the risk of transmission.
Weekly Tafseer program is conducted online every Friday, 8:20 pm after Isha